The simplest way to create a screenshot is to use a program provided by your Windows operative system called "Snipping Tool". To use it you just have to follow these steps:
- Click the Windows symbol in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Start typing "Snipping tool" until you see the program on the list presented
- Open the program and click "New" to create a new screenshot
- Drag your mouse along the screen while holding the left mouse button to select the area you want to capture
- Once you're happy with the result, click "File > Save as..."
- Select the name and location of where you want to save the file
- And done! You now have an image file that you can send us.
If you don't use a device with a Windows operating system, please check this link for more information on how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/mac.html
As an alternative, we recommend using "Lightshot" which is available for MAC and Windows operating systems. You can find the link to download it here.