There can be various reasons why the game disappeared from the Steam library, thus if you received a message that a game was removed from your Steam library, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Before creating a ticket, make sure to already have these screenshots:
- Notification message from Steam Support, informing you about the game being removed from your account.
- Screenshot from Steam Games & Applications page with information showing why the game disappeared.
To find the reason the game was removed, please follow this guide below:
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Go to your Steam Games & Applications page using this link here.
- Search for the removed game.
- Select the It's not in my library option.
- On that page, there will be more information written about the game removal.
- As a final step, make a full-screen screenshot of that last page and contact Eneba Customer Support Team with the screenshot already provided in the ticket.